Back to Cadet Corps Database 1601-1700 page

#1620 Cadet Corps

Name -    Corps de Cadets Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue QC   

Location   Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC

Formed  July 15, 1940           Disbanded  January 10, 1980

Commanding Officers/Chief Instructors- 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Senior Cadets

   

(photo)

 

(photo)

  C/LCol Louis Chicoine (1944)

(photo)

 

(photo)

 

(photo)

 

(photo)

Corps Flag

 

Corps Home

 

 

 

 

History -   

The corps was originally formed on 15 July 1940 under the sponsorship of the committee of MacDonald High School and was designated as 1620 MacDonald High School Cadet Corps. 30 Apr 1945 the Corps became affiliated with the 7th RECCE Regiment (17th Duke of Yorks Royal Canadian Hussars). 1 Sep 1955 the Corps changed its affiliated to the Royal Montreal Regiment. 22 Sep 1967 the Corps changed its designation and became known as "1620 Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Cadet Corps. The corps was inactive from Sep 1977 until it was disbanded 10 Jan 1980. Records indicate that the Royal Canadian Legion became co-sponsor with RMR in 1974. (Request for this change was never submitted for approval). In 1976 records also indicate that the Loisir de Terrasse Vaudreuil also became co-sponsor again without request or approval. H.Q. 12-M-100   

 "MacDonald High School C.C." flocked shoulder flash                              

 

- - - 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946
1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956
1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966
1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976
1977 1978 1979 1980 - - - - - -